March 1, 2013

A beautiful Red Bud Isle session + Friday Features


Happy Friday, everyone! I just wanted to share a few lovely pictures from an engagement shoot the other day. This session blew me away. The light, the colors, the outfits, the props... it was all just perfection! Can't wait to share the rest with you. If you'd like to catch up on some of my more recent work, it's all going down over here. Only six more sessions to blog before I'm up to date! :) 


* * * * *

And now for today's featured sponsors! Check 'em out and leave 'em some love.

First up today is Katie, the author of a blog called For Lauren and Lauren. A little background: Katie first started her blog for her sister and sister-in-law, both of whom happened to be named Lauren, though her space has since morphed into a wonderful little spot to share style, crafting, cooking, and life. Katie and her husband are also expecting their first baby sometime in July, and so far it's been fun to watch the creative ways she dresses her cute bump (check them out here!). :) Drop in and say hello to Katie!


* * * * *

Next up is the sweet blog The Secret Life of Samara. Miss Samara (lovely name, right?) blogs from down under (i.e. Australia!) and writes about all aspects of life, from giving up Facebook for 40 days (week one update here!), to her and her husband's decision to adopt, to her CUTE bunny, Nibbles! I love the variety of Samara's post and the fact that you truly get to know her through her blog. Enjoy!

23 comments:

  1. I think this photo session is my favorite one yet. :) the photos all look beautiful! and I love the heart balloons - such a cute idea for engagement pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of these!! So talented and creative. Have a great weekend love!!

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are fabulous!

    i love Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning photos!

    http://somesnapshots.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are so incredibly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those photos! The background is stunning and the use of the balloons gives it that added touch!

    Alex[andra]
    letlifebelikemusic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous girl! Your work just keeps on getting better and better!!
    xo Dana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Jenni! These photos are simply stunning. Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenni, your photos just get better and better. I know that sounds like a dis....but it's totally not. People say that to me and I'm all, "Yeah, guess I don't suck as much as I used to." But that's not what they mean:)

    Love the first one. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love watching your photography evolve, Jenni. Beautiful shots!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to take my dogs to Red Bud when I lived in Austin! Great pictures!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those photos are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing :)
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are beautiful....even the bright red balloons look beauitful, which I imagine would be hard with all the shine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely LOVED this photo shoot! The photograph with the red heart shaped balloons is my favorite engagement picture I've ever seen! Seriously! Something about it just calls my name & I think it's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those photos! Love the first one!! Such a great shot. And I love the one with the red balloons. They really make the picture pop.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seriously, Love. If you get anymore fabulous at photography I don't think I'll be able to stand it! I'm already thinking that I need to come to Austin just to schedule a shoot.
    And maybe have a donut.
    muah!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your pictures are gorgeous! So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So one of my coworkers just got engaged and her finace lives in Austin (he goes to physical therapy school there). She goes out there allll of the time! I just sent her a text to see if she has figured out her engagement pics/bridals. If she hasn't, I will be telling her about you!
    Happy Monday!
    Adrienne

    http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those engagement shots are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jenni! I absolutely love your photography! I just bought the Canon mark 5d ii (I have no idea how to use it yet though.) Can you recommend the best photography tutorials you've used? Also, what time of photo editing program do you use?
    I really want to take this up as a side business! Thanks lady!! :)

    Jax
    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your two cents! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. Thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...