December 4, 2012

j noel photography has a blogsite!


It's finally here! I've started up a photography blogsite (it's nothing fancy, but it will tide me over for now) and, at long last, began chipping away at blogging sessions of THE LAST SIX MONTHS. I have been stalling and stalling on this, you guys. You know when stuff piles up too high before you have time to get to it, and then it's just scary and overwhelming and you'd prefer to pretend like it's not there rather than man up and face it?! Ha! That has been my experience with blogging my recent work. But I'm finally churning it out, little by little, and if you'd like to follow my progress, you're welcome to stop by! I've decided not to blog some of my earliest sessions since they no longer reflect my editing style, but I definitely still have a fun assortment of upcoming posts.

Oh, and one more thing! I debated waiting to share the page until I have the custom domain set up, but after the run-around I was given the past couple days as I tried to figure it all out (MY BRAIN IMPLODED ON ITSELF), it could be another four years before I have the courage to try that again. So for now, the ol' blogspot.com is still tagging along. Lame, I know.

Thanks in advance if you decide to stop by! Happy Tuesday. :)


PS - My new Twitter and Pinterest are a work in progress, but I plan to add lots more fun, photography-related goodness over there soon!

29 comments:

  1. Congrats Jenni! Love the site. it really looks so crisp and lovely! And some of your sessions I hadn't seen before, so i enjoyed viewing them!
    My site will be up this month, so I am like you in itching to get all of these things together.
    Very happy for you and your success :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, girl! What a great accomplishment for your business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting! the site looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new site! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's exciting! congrats on the fun new changes taking place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the site and the new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations friend!! I am checking it out now :) :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! Congrats!!!! That is super exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the awesome site Jenni. (o: What an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting - the site looks fantastic. Cant wait to see more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the site! Congrats - it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey love please check out my blog! I hope you like it xox http://stephypenny.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! The photo quality looks great...are you uploading/saving them differently?

    xo
    -W.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats girl.
    Your pictures are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats!! Looks amazing! You take beautiful photos.

    xo
    Styled By The Moon

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it! Way to go! I can't imagine how you've run this blog and got that one up and going too. If I lived in TX (and had kids) I'd have you take our family portrait in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the new site, I'm heading there now to check it out. Also I don't think that its lame at all that it's a .blogspot.com at all. Whatever works! Good job, maybe I'll have a great occasion one day soon to have you take some pics of me and Lincoln if we can make it to Austin! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was thinking about your photography site today, and wondering how it was going, and here it is!! Seriously, I must have powers. :)
    It looks great! Congratulations on the site, and your already sucessful business! :) If I was in Austin, I would totally book an appointment! If only....

    ReplyDelete
  19. finally. ive been waiting for this moment for so long. now i can pin your pictures for inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay, congrats! Wish I lived in Austin to hire you but I'll admire from afar!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i already grabbed mahself a blog photography site too! there's like nothing on it though.... sooooo yours is way better.

    also. i wish you lived in boston cause i'd totally get some jnoel photography up in my family.

    beautiful photos, jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Not sure which company you were working with but I use BluDomain for my photog business and haven't had any problems with them! Here are links to their site and mine:

    http://bludomain.com/

    http://www.nataliewagnerphotography.com

    Hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your two cents! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. Thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...