November 18, 2012

What a week.

What a week, indeed. Thursday my dear husband went to the ER and promptly had emergency surgery to remove his appendix, and a couple scares, a couple days, and one night in the hospital with him later has me all cornfuddled and behind on life stuff. So happy to report that Matthew is now home and doing a bit better. More on that tomorrow!

Also, WOW on the response to this post last week. I clearly opened up a can of worms! The yummy kind though. Like, gummy worms on top of Oreo cake. I have so enjoyed reading through each and every one of the epic comments.  Thanks to all who left a response for the rest of us to mull over... I love it when a post starts a conversation. That's what blogging is all about!

And now, check out the lovely ladies and one cool shop for shades I'm featuring today.  Enjoy, and happy Sunday!

* * * * *

The first blogess up to bat today is pretty miss Kaity of the Brownie Diaries, a college student and fashionista with aspirations of being a doctor and spending lots of time in France!  Kaity writes about her life and passions and sometimes writes candid posts like this one, which I think the blogosphere needs more of.  Get to know this sweet girl more over here, and let her know you stopped in!



* * * * *

Next on the list is beautiful Annika of Words by A, a blog about life as a mom, wife, journalism grad, and overall awesome photographer/bloggerista extraordinaire. Her photos tell a story, which are my favorite kind of photos. :) Annika is totally cool and funny, as evidenced here and every other post. Also, how cute are they?! Told you. Seriously, I hope my children are this adorable. Go say hello. 



* * * * *

Next up is your one stop shop for sunglasses. No, seriously. I'm fairly certain that this site sells every brand and type of sunglass known to man.  Hipster wayfarers? Check. Awesome aviators? Check. HarryPotterish? Check.  Here's a great place to get started searching for your favorite frame shapes. Mail the links to Santa, and you'll be set. 



12 comments:

  1. I hope Matthew recovers quickly and that you can finally get some sleep too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Matthew to the appendix-free club, where you never have to worry about your least useful organ exploding at an inopportune moment (like on holiday). I hope he is feeling better soon, surgery recovery is the pits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Tis the season for appendicitis! I had three patients come in this weekend with appendicitis! One ruptured, all had emergency surgeries. Hope Matthew is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why, but when you didn't post your usual on Friday, then again yesterday, I was concerned something was up and I had a feeling it was your hubs (since you mentioned his liver tumors). I hope he has a smooth and quick recovery and that you both are on the mend (physically and emotionally)!
    xoxo J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, what a crappy thing to deal with. Hopefully you can both get some good rest now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO glad Matthew is okay!!! Hope he heals up quickly <3 Hope this week starts off better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear Matthew is doing better...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really a great blog with a best thoughts and ideas are shared thanks for sharing such an interesting article.
    Optical shops in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy to read that Matthew is doing well. have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am very happy that I find this blog for entertainment , Thanks so much for this wonderful blog
    jokesfb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing they all look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your two cents! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. Thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...