January 9, 2012

Ask Matthew: Questions answered! (pt 1)

It’s here, you guys. The first installment of answered questions from last week’s “Ask Matthew” post.  I tried to get him to do a vlog, but we’re not quite there yet.  I will continue to nag attempt to convince him to do one for some of the rest of the questions!

This was a very interesting exercise, and I loved reading his answers!  FYI, some of the law school answers are pretty lengthy, but of course you don’t have to read those unless you’re interested. Also FYI, I inserted a few comments in red here and there. :) And now, over to Matthew!

Christmas 2010 382 (another favorite picture of mine)

Emergency Preparedness

Q: Let’s say zombies DO take over the world, and let’s say one of the zombies confronts you with your emergency preparedness bag and says he will spare your life (and Jenni’s), but you are only allowed to bring ONE item from your bag: which will it be and why?!
A:
Please, you don’t think I haven’t prepared for this exact situation do you?  This would never happen; I have more than one emergency bag placed in strategic locations.  Corporations call it redundancy and spend millions trying to get rid of it; I call it survival insurance. 

Q: Please give us a true 1st person testimony of your so called view on the Zombie Apocalypse that Jenni has told us about. 
A:
I didn’t actually think zombies were going to take over the world until I saw “I am Legend” and was like “oh shit…that could actually happen!”  With all the cloning and gene testing crap that we don’t even know about, I definitely think one of those lab experiments gone wrong could escape and try to populate the world through cross breeding. 

In reality, it’s just good to have stuff on hand.  We live in the most powerful country in the world and our own government couldn’t (or just didn’t) make it to the victims of Katrina for 3 days.  If you remember, some people were forced to loot from grocery stores, broke into people’s homes, and at a time when one would hope the community would come together, hysteria set in and women were raped, a few people were murdered, and people went without food and water for almost a week. That will not happen at my house…you try to break in or touch my wife, you’re gonna get a bullet in your ass (awww… that’s sweet?)

Q: We are pretty stocked up in our emergency/disaster preparedness kit… but what, in your opinion, is the most important item to have on hand? 
A: There isn’t one specific item…it’s like saying what kid you love the most (maybe some of you can say that, I don’t know).  If I could choose only two things it would be food and water to last at least 7 days.  Get this: the average American household has less than a 2 day supply of food and water on hand.  If you have nothing right now, you should at least buy a 72 hour preparedness kit and supplement it with extra canned food and water to get you to last a week.  Also, add something that can give you something to do.  Boredom is one of the greatest things overlooked in an emergency.  For example, I put a pack of playing cards and a card game pamphlet in every one of my bags. 

Love/Relationship/Jenni

Q: How do we find a find a romantic guy like you who will propose so quickly? 
A: Russia.  Definitely Russia.  Mail order husband is the next wave; I suggest investing in it. 

I think sometimes it just works out that way.  I wasn’t planning on proposing so soon, it just happened to work out that way and felt right when I was doing it. 

Q: When I read your love story, it said that your parents talked about you and Jenni meeting.  I assume they talked to you about it too, so I’d love to know, what was it that they used to say to you about Jenni? 
A: My Mom told me about Jenni for two years before I met her.  My Mom would always say that she just knew I would fall in love with her.  She would always talk about how beautiful she was, how gorgeous her eyes were, how she could tell that Jenni carried herself well, was educated, and the perfect girl for me (aww, shucks…)

Q: When did you know know Jenni was “the one?”
A: It didn’t take a full second for me to fall in love with her…the first time I saw her I knew she would be my wife
(he has stuck to this story since the beginning). 

Q: What are Jenni’s quirks? (for example, I tend to have OCD when cooking/cleaning, I sing sentences, like to snuggle my feet under his butt because I hate socks…) 
A: Jenni thinks she’s the animal whisperer and can actually speak dog. (not thinks… KNOWS.) She’s constantly talking for Gracie and Cooper…notice I said “for” and not “to.”  What’s crazy is that if you spend enough time with Jenni, you’ll find yourself actually having “conversations” with our dogs.  Jenni will talk in her dog voice and a few minutes will go by before you realize that you’re not actually talking to a dog.  It’s now transferring to other dogs; dogs we see when driving around, at the store, or wherever…..it’s getting bad, I think I need to stage an intervention. 

Q: What are Jenni’s best and worst domestic attributes? 
A:
This is dangerous territory. 

I’m like a wolf that use to hunt for my food, but has been brought indoors and forgot how to feed myself.  So, if I want to avoid cereal and Top Ramen every night for dinner, I must be very cautious.  So, she can’t bake to save her life…seriously…it’s bad.  I don’t know how or why, but she’s got serious issues with yeast.  She does a great job decorating and has made our house feel like a home; she’s done a beautiful job.  If it were up to me, we’d have animal heads in every room, including the bathrooms.  So I guess it’s good she has an eye for design and decorating. 

Law School

Q: What type of law do you like best so far and why? Can you please say environmental so I can compare you to Marshall on How I Met Your Mother?! 
A: I love that show!  No, not environmental law.  I definitely care about our environment, but also think people take it way too far.  I say drill away and put American families back to work.  Law is hard to explain unless you’re studying it too.  You quickly learn that just because it’s legal doesn’t make it right and just because it’s legal doesn’t make it fair.  The law is all about preventing an injustice of one party and sometimes creates an injustice for someone else by trying to prevent the original one. 

Q: Is law school as hard/easier/harder than you expected? 
A:
Way harder…like brutally harder.  I met with quite a few recently graduated attorneys who unanimously said that it would be the hardest thing I’ve ever done.  I kind of shrugged it off because I know what it means to go to work.  I built my life insurance practice from scratch, put in consistent 80 hour weeks, and became the youngest associate partner of my firm.  It’s harder than I thought because law school is unlike any other academic environment I had been exposed to.  For one, everyone is smart…everyone.  Just being accepted into law school is no easy feat.  Law school is nothing like undergraduate courses.  In undergrad you can just memorize class notes, regurgitate them onto the exam, and get a good grade; you do that in law school you’ll fail out.  The amount of material covered is almost insurmountable….I have a much better understanding of why post office people go crazy because right when you’re caught up, you have just as much to get through the day after (sounds EXACTLY like my email inbox).  You have about 3 hours of class prep for each hour of class; that comes out to roughly 54 hours of case work in addition to the 18 hours of actual in class time.  The other thing that I didn’t expect was how much we would cover in a single semester.  Law students will cover an entire 700 page case book in a single semester and have an 80 page outline to memorize before going into a final exam.  Oh yeah, the other thing that surprised me is that there isn’t a single graded assignment and no midterms; you get one shot to make your grade and that’s the 4 hour final.   

Q: How long, roughly, did you study for the LSAT test? Any tips? 
A:
I can’t remember how much time, but it was pretty extensive.  The LSAT itself is about as indicative of your law school success as that ferret thing that predicts how long winter will last (it’s a groundhog, babe).  I took an LSAT prep course in October and took the December LSAT (if you’re in Austin email my wife and I’ll give you the name of the best LSAT instructor in the state).  I studied about 6 hours a day M-F and must have taken 35 practice exams.  I had to do well because my undergraduate performance wasn’t that great.  I wish I had done better, but it was good enough to make up for my comparatively low GPA.  Law schools are inundated with applications because the economy sucks and everyone is going back to school.  They’re being very selective, so if you’re thinking of going to law school, take the LSAT seriously.  Tips?  Take a prep course, learn logic games like your life depended on it, and don’t go to public places or eat out the week before the exam to prevent getting sick.  The biggest thing to prepare for is your stamina; take enough practice exams from start to finish to get used to how long and demanding the exam really is.  A lot of people will short change themselves by taking half of a practice exam and then reach burnout on the actual exam way before they’re done.  

Q: What type of law are you interested in studying?
A:
Securities, insurance, and financial services law.

Miscellaneous

Q: I’ve seen you like hunting.  How did you get started? Is it like a family tradition? Has this caused trouble in your relationships with people who might be against it? 
A:
I grew up hunting.  I think people just do things that their parents do.  If my dad was into football, I’d probably be into football.  I could care less about football.  Sports are boring to me unless I’m playing them.  Hunting can sometimes be a sensitive subject with people who are against it.  I ask them why and they usually respond with some uneducated statement like “I could never hurt an innocent creature” and I take a quick look at them and see their leather purse, leather belt, leather shoes, ask them if they eat meat, etc. and they quickly realize how many animal products they are using.  I will often then reply that I think it’s more ethical and humane to be the one doing it versus letting some else do it for you.  What most people don’t realize is that the hunting industry is necessary to keep animal populations in healthy control and adds billions of dollars or revenue and hundreds of thousands of jobs to our economy. 
(I’m definitely still not a fan of hunting for sport, but it came with the package (i.e. my husband) so I have learned to accept it to an extent. The animals we have in our home are beautiful and I have actually grown fond of them.)

Q: When are you guys gonna make some babies?! 
A: Ummmmm…..not so much.  Jenni really wants kids, and I’m torn on it.  I don’t want to deprive her of it, but I am so far from being ready that it hasn’t even reached my radar yet.  I always say if they can pop out at 4 years old, potty trained, talking, and can help pay the mortgage then I’ll consider it (I think in order to have a child any time soon, it’s going to have to be an “accident”)

* * * * *

THANKS MATTHEW!!! Hopefully I can get him back to answer the rest of your questions.  :)  Happy Monday!jennisig

72 comments:

  1. I have to come back and read this because it's so darn cute and I wish I had time to read it now! I can't WAIT to get my hubby to guest blog now. Maybe I'll find out some new stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love when he talks about you. SO SWEET!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is too cute! You have such an adorable hubby. Although this Zombie stuff kinda blows my mind so much that I think I need to click away now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh! These are so cute. Whenever he refers to you his answers are so sweet and so genuine. you can really tell he cares about you deeply.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I love this! Can't wait to read more!

    I study Law here in Australia and we definitely have lots of semester assessments but 50% of the grade is the final exam. Definitely accurate on 3:1 hours of work ratio! It's interesting how we're learning the same skills but in different parts of the world they assess you drastically differently!

    Very exciting, great post Jenni and Matthew!
    Jas

    ReplyDelete
  6. You man is clever - very clever! I smiled a lot while reading his answers. And he's obviously crazy about you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha great interview. I like the whole touch my wife, and you'll get a bullet in the ass. haha and your it'll have to be an accident quotes... haha loved it. You two are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant. His humor is the best, and it totally translates onto the Web. Oh, Matthew, you're the best.

    Slash second best. We all know Jenni's best :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Question #1 in the Miscellaneous section will forever remind me of the "Butt Out" product. I died laughing!!! Matthew- you are such a great sport for posting on here. Can't wait to read Part 2

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this little series. Love love love. Although I am now convinced that I would die in an emergency situation and must get one of these bags put together ASAP!

    I think I asked this before, but just in case not, I NEED to know if Matthew has any single friends. Like for real. And then I can move to Austin and you (Jenni) and I can be bffs. :)

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great interview!
    So Matthew's opinion about having kids is the same as my husband's. Humm. Why do these guys have to think this way? they are not the ones who have to deal with labor thing...

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great. I have taken some notes on my preparedness for the Zombie Apocalypse. ;) Such a good man you have.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahaha, love this Jenni!

    Matthew's just as entertaining as you! No wonder ya'll are sooo good together! ;)

    Please make him do a VLOG! Ya'll should do one together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your husband sounds a lot like mine did regarding having babies. When we finally had our daughter after 9 years of marriage, he wished we would have had her sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha, love this whole thing! Even though his answer to MY question was kind of a cop-out :) Glad he is playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so cute I loved reading it!! You have a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  17. If he hasn't read "World War Z", he absolutely MUST. I'm not all into this zombie stuff, but that was a really good read.

    As was this Q&A :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. He had a GREAT response to the hunting question and his ferret comment was hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. YEAHHHH MATTHEW!!!

    TELL that brothah to do a vlog soon, eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved reading this and learning more about Matthew!! He sounds like such a funny and thoughtful guy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. How funny is he!! His humor is spot on. Loved this :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ha seriously that was awesome, Jenni! I can't believe you dared to let him answer those! I would be terrified of what my hub would say. But you can tell he loves you so much..what a sweetheart!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  23. The day you two have a baby he/she will be all kinds of adorable! ...Kudos to Matthew for busting his butt to get where he wants to be in life! This post was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  24. awesome!! you have one studly hubby, girl! love that it took him less than a second to fall in love with you...darling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hahahhaha, he is sooo funny! And the whole thing about not having babies, except if they come diaper trained! Laughed my head off

    ReplyDelete
  26. i loved this SO much. hot and smart? well done. well.done.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Matthew and Brandon would definitely get along. Haha I loved these questions and Matthew's questions.

    Happy Monday, my dear!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. his answers about you are so incredibly sweet. I really enjoy seeing a couple so happily in love.


    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  29. He had some great answers. I'm thinking he put some good thought into those.

    Sounds like you have a very hard working loving husband on your hands. :)
    Emily at Amazing Grapes

    ReplyDelete
  30. How much will it cost me for a mail order husband from Russia? LOL!!

    Accidents are usually the best kids. All 3 of my kids are accidents!! Nobody is ever ready for a baby. Seriously, you could say you are. But it would be a lie. So just do it already! LOL! He will love them and be a great dad.

    Bullet in the ass? That is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  31. i love the boots.

    reading his answer of the second question of Emergency Preparedness made me scream inside. I am so scared of that zombie thing because he is right to say "With all the cloning and gene testing crap that we don’t even know about, I definitely think one of those lab experiments gone wrong could escape and try to populate the world through cross breeding."
    OMG i am so scared now, but thank goodness I live in a small town, the zombies will hit the big cities first.

    LOL, LOL I can't stop laughing think about "I always say if they can pop out at 4 years old, potty trained, talking, and can help pay the mortgage then I’ll consider it".

    i love reading this, hope Matthew will respond more questions

    ReplyDelete
  32. Umm, is he wearing cowboy boots? YES!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm really glad I'm not the only person who talks for my dog...I mentioned this to some of my (dog loving) friends and they looked at me like I had totally lost it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Matthew reminds me a lot of my husband, except that my husband likes sports a lot, and he's definitely not into law. Otherwise, they could be best buddies. I'd definitely feel safe with our husbands nearby during a zombie attack. lol

    And seriously, Jenni, I was laughout OUT LOUD at the dog conversations. I do this kind of stuff to my husband ALL the time, but I've never heard anyone describe it. SO FUNNY.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I just love this post! I will keep his tip, RUSSIA. I must fly there..now.

    ReplyDelete
  36. This was so much fun to read! I loved hearing his perspective on things - especially about the zombie apocolypse and the survival bags. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  37. haha the first question made me crack up. i can hear him say "of course i have multiple survival bags, are you kidding me, who doesn't?" :P

    ReplyDelete
  38. I absolutely loved this -- and bonus: you asked him one of MY questions!!! :) Yay!!
    He is a doll-- you are a lucky gal Jenni. And I love his answers-- especially good to know you talk FOR your pups too-- I always speak FOR Lola (and other dogs, I like to give them their 'voice') ;)

    oxx yay can't wait for part two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Epic blog post. Love it to pieces! Your hubby is hilarious and absolutely the most prepared for a zombie apocalypse out of anyone I know. Seriously, can we just come live with you guys? Because we are FAR from prepared. Have you guys watched The Walking Dead? Not only do I LOVE that show, but I'm wholeheartedly convinced that a zombie takeover could happen just from watching it. The hubs and I talk about it all the time. Glad to know we're not the only "believers". I feel so weird saying that! Ha!

    Oh and are you my sister from another mister? Because I talk to my dog like he's a for real person ALL THE TIME. My husband thinks I'm insane. Guess who my Tucker dog loves more? That's right, Moi. Now who's insane. :)

    Can't wait to see more answers!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh. My. Gosh. I didn't think it was humanly possible to fall any more in love with y'all but dang it...Matthew...I love you. (& of course, you too Jenni.)

    I laughed my ass of reading this. WHY won't Beau do this?!?! I've gotta do some serious negotiating...

    The Zombie/emergency prep killllls me. He has really done some serious thinking!!

    I think I had tears in my eyes reading about how you talk "for" Gracie and Cooper and the dog walking down the street. Hysterical.

    Y'all win cutest couple of the year. I'll give it to ya! ;)

    I vote Beau and Matthew go hunting together while you and I roam around taking photos. Well, you taking beautiful photos of any and everything and me, well, trying to copy you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh. My. Gosh. I didn't think it was humanly possible to fall any more in love with y'all but dang it...Matthew...I love you. (& of course, you too Jenni.)

    I laughed my ass of reading this. WHY won't Beau do this?!?! I've gotta do some serious negotiating...

    The Zombie/emergency prep killllls me. He has really done some serious thinking!!

    I think I had tears in my eyes reading about how you talk "for" Gracie and Cooper and the dog walking down the street. Hysterical.

    Y'all win cutest couple of the year. I'll give it to ya! ;)

    I vote Beau and Matthew go hunting together while you and I roam around taking photos. Well, you taking beautiful photos of any and everything and me, well, trying to copy you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm sorry. I didn't get through any of the questions. I was too busy staring at the photo.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Loved reading Matthew's answers! It's fun to hear things from his perspective! Maybe I'll convince M to make an appearance the blog...maybeee

    ReplyDelete
  44. Awww Matthew has such an awesome personality! Love his honesty:-) make that "accident" happen lady:-)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Cute husband.....I also suggest you listen to him about the kid thing. It's hard....it's hard....did I say it's hard?

    ReplyDelete
  46. LOL! Love this!! I am sending my friends to Russia;)
    And kind of secretly hoping there is an "accident" for you guys cuz becoming a parent really is the best thing ever. You can ask my hubby! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  47. this made me smile!!

    great answers Matthew- i really like the one where it didn't take a full second to fall in.


    ummm... i am legend - i was scared to death after watching. i still bring it up from time to time. in horror of it actually happening. so maybe i need one of these bags. sell them on the internet...

    ReplyDelete
  48. Matthew - by the end of law school, I came to the conclusion that the massive amount of work, incredibly long hours, and seemingly insurmountable high level of expectations prepare you for two things: studying for/taking the bar exam and life in a law firm. A lot of people told me it would get easier once I was done with law school and started work. Not true if you're in a private firm. It only got "easier" when I quit the firm job to pursue what I was truly interested in.

    Jenni - I love that you put "accident" in quotes. Are you planning something sneaky? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Loved this, Jenni! And I think you have a little control over this "accident" since men think with their... well, you know. Please have babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Jenni- You speak dog.

    Funniest thing I have read!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Finally read it and LOVE it. Although I don't know anyone taking the LSAT or preparing to, that was the most interesting to read. Also, about his business history. I'm always curious how other people 'make it' in this world.

    So sweet that your MIL was rooting for you even before you were dating!

    ReplyDelete
  52. oh my, best post ever! i cracked up over and over again reading this, thanks matthew (and jenni of course)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. This was so fun to read... my favorite was the animal whisperer part. Let me tell you... Brad and I will have conversations with our dog giving her voice for a good five minutes before busting up laughing realizing neither of us think it weird and we do it now like it's so normal. We also do it at dog parks from a distance when Dakota goes up to another dog and we do the voices as if we know their convo. Yup, we're the crazy dog people giving your dog a voice. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  54. Matthew - you are a trooper. And a funny, entertaining, obviously intelligent one at that. Good job, friend, good job.

    And Jenni - accidents happen all the time. Like for instance, I accidentally left the door open for a few hours and now we have a mouse in our kitchen. Babies, mice.. same thing, right?

    ReplyDelete
  55. Your hubby should start a blog of his own! His has great insight to a lot of things! If only Law School didn't take up so much time...
    I loved reading his answers though.
    And your(Jenni) little notes here and there were funny. Especially the 'accident' one!
    And it's so sweet how he knew you were 'the one' right when he saw you! Is he a dream come to life?... I think so!

    ReplyDelete
  56. SO fun. I love how he said it took less than a second to fall in love. Aww

    ReplyDelete
  57. hahaha, what a fun read! I now feel that i have to get prepared just in case zombies do attack.

    "I always say if they can pop out at 4 years old, potty trained, talking, and can help pay the mortgage then I’ll consider it" - Sean would say AMEN TO THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  58. wise answer on the child comment. wait it out...but don't let jenni's bod get too old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  59. I've been anticipating this post. I was hoping for a vlog though but this is great. OMG, is he serious about his answer on the first question? He made sense but it’s just way beyond my imagination. More emergency bags elsewhere huh? I wonder how many men think like he does. Hehe.. You’re lucky jenni, you won’t get bored during zombie attacks, with that playing cards and all. It’s hilarious but sensible at the same time. Matthew is one heck of a smart man.

    “That will not happen at my house…you try to break in or touch my wife, you’re gonna get a bullet in your ass”- yeah this is so sweet. I also love the part when he said he have known the first time he saw that you’re the one. That is so romantic. You two are lucky to have each other.

    Make that accident happen Jenni. You two are such good looking couple, I’m sure your babies will be as good looking as both you. Good luck. Tell Matthew, we demand a vlog.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I laughed out loud about you talking "for" the dogs! I catch myself doing that all the time!

    Now about this Zombie kit- could his next blog post include item contents? Like I need a list I Am Legend scared me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  61. OMG! What a great sport! Don't feel bad about the baking thing. Someone's gotta keep the local bakery in business. Having an eye for great decor is amazing though! I hope when I own a home people will say the same about me.

    ReplyDelete
  62. My new goal in life is to get Brett to do one of these. Just once. Because he'll probably kill me after I edit his answers into oblivion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  63. "serious issues with yeast" ha ha ha
    ps. I could never get KC to do this!

    xo chanel
    http://bywayofney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Omigod! I feel the exact same about the Zombie Apocalypse! I didn't worry about it until seeing "I Am Legend" too...except I think it'll be from a mutated virus or something like that. My husband says I have found a new bestie :)

    ReplyDelete
  65. omg! So I totally adore your husband! He and you totally made my day by doing this. (and yes I know I'm a day behind but cut a kid a break!) :) Thanks Matthew!
    The blogosphere loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  66. i LOVE his answers about you! so adorable. I loved this post! can't wait for more!

    xo, Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  67. this is hilarious! I was reading it out loud to my hubby and he nodded his head for like every answer. Too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  68. aww so cute, love his answer about knowing you were 'the one'...also i have to say he reminds me of nigel barker, yes of tyra banks fame...but obvioulsy cuter! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  69. Jenni - thanks for making my hubby and I laugh out loud with your reference to posssible "accidents".

    ReplyDelete
  70. How to kill time when you at free time? Internet access?Use Internet to play a game? So you must know WOW Gold or wow gold for sale , very good game, leisure when can play.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Jenni- the Dog Whisper thing is sooooo funny! I do that too. It's really fun/funny and I have gotten my husband to partake. Oh the things those dogs say. Hilarious. I LOVE your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your two cents! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. Thanks for reading. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...