1. To Grandmother’s house we go!
2. New shoes + Christmas sweater + beautiful fall leaves in Texas… only a couple months late.
3. Mom’s homemade toffee/AKA CRACK
4. Gracie & Cooper, patiently awaiting Santa Claus
5. Marveling at the beautiful leaves
6. Sweetest and prettiest sister-in-law in the world!
7. Candid shot of the handsome huz
8. Matthew’s Grandma surprised me with a portrait she painted… what a treasure.
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and Santa was good to you! We’re still basking in the glow of a wonderful day… while cleaning up the house (looks like a tornado blew through) and finishing up the wainscoting in our bedroom. No rest for the weary!
Enjoy your day, friends!